Riverside Personal Injury Attorney
Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer Attorney Bio Maps & Directions Contact Us
En EspaƱol
Instantly connect to our office Fill out a free case evaluation form Read more information on our blog

During the period the treating doctor states that you are unable to return to work, you are entitled to receive temporary disability at the rate of 2/3 of your gross pay per week, payable at least every (2) weeks. If your injury occurred after January 1, 2009, the minimum you can receive is $143.75 and the maximum is $958.01 after January 1, 2012 the minimum is &151.57 and the maximum is $1,010.50. For injuries after January 1st 2017 the minimum is $175.88 and the maximum is $1,172.57. For injuries after 1/1/08, these benefits are payable no more than 240 weeks within a period of 5 years from the accident. If your injury occurred prior to that date, other rules apply and you may receive money for a shorter time period.

In the event the insurance company refuses to pay you temporary disability, you may obtain State Disability Benefits (SDI) from the California Employment Development Department (EDD). However, a doctor must confirm you are unable to work and he/she must fill out the appropriate forms from EDD.

Call the Law Offices of Rene H. Pimentel at (951)788-2250 for a FREE consultation

Review Our Business at 2findLocal.com

Temporary Disability
Permanent Disability
Job Training Voucher
Wrongful Death Benefits
Medical Treatment
Choose Your Own Doctor
Lifetime Benefits
Workers' Comp FAQ
Preguntas / Workers Compensation
Auto Accidents
Bicycle Accidents
Dog Bites
Catastrophic Injuries
Quadriplegic Injuries
Wrongful Death
Construction Accidents
Brain Trauma Injuries
Slip and Fall
Premises Liability
Bus Accidents
Personal Injury FAQ
Preguntas / Personal Injury
4094 Brockton Ave. Riverside, CA 92501